Monday, September 18, 2006
PayPal Service For Pinoys
Do you need to send PayPal funds but do not and cannot have a PayPal account since PayPal is not available in the Philippines? Pinoy Money Talk's (PMT) Verified PayPal account might be the solution you are looking for.
1. How can I use PMT's Pinoy PayPal Service to send funds?
There are three ways to send PayPal:
- Via Recipient's Site - Check if your recipient provides a site where PayPal payments are processed. Then in your PMT PayPal Transaction Request Form, include a detailed explanation of how to make the payment (e.g., what the recipient's payment URL is, what link/s should be clicked, information that need to be filled-up, etc.). Type International is an example of this transaction.
- Via Account in Site - If you need to be logged in to a site to make the payment, you will need to give PMT access to that account. For security purposes, change your password prior to giving your login information then change it back once the transaction is done. PMT will do no other activity in your account except to send the payment. Payments in eBay are an example of this type.
- Direct Payment - You can also send payment by simply supplying PMT the PayPal email address of the recipient. Explain the transaction when you request PMT to send PayPal funds.
2. What fees do I pay if I send PayPal using this service?
- 2% of the amount (minimum of $2) per transaction. For example, if you need to send $200, your total payment will be $200 plus the $4 fee (2% of $200), or $204 total. If you need to pay $50, the fee is still $2 (minimum fee) so you will need to pay a total of $52. Fees are charged on a per transaction basis.
3. How do I pay for the service?
- You can pay a deposit to PMT's UnionBank account. Account details will be provided once your request is approved.
4. I've filled up the Transaction Request Form, what do I do?
- Please wait for PMT to contact you within 24 hours using the email address you provided in the request form.
5. I have some more questions and clarifications.
For more informations about this service, please visit Pinoy Money Talk at http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/pmt-paypal-service/
- Please visit the Pinoy PayPal Service board in the PMT Forum.
You could also sign up for the PayPal for the Philippines movement by clicking the banner below:
Funding & Finance
Posted on 1:44 PM | 1 Comments | Email Story To Friends | Subscribe Via Email
Backlinks this post:
Thank you for reposting this article. Hopefully the service will be of help to Pinoys looking for ways to send or receive PayPal funds.
pinoymoneytalk said this on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:17:00 AM
BACK TO HOMEPAGE